Morgan Hunt are seeking an exceptional Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant for a Medical Professional Membership Body based in the West End.
The suitable candidate would be taking on the role of PA to CEO, on a temporary ongoing basis.
This organisation are responsible for their specific speciality throughout the UK, ensuring the quality of patient care, setting and adhering standards and ethical workings amongst its professionals. They are looking to appoint a highly experienced PA/EA who has worked competently and comfortably at committee and board level, who has excellent communication skills and impressive written and oral skills. You should consider yourself proactive, hard-working and reliable in order to apply.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- General office management
- Supporting the CEO and SMT
- Diary management
- Handling post and emails
- Drafting letters and emails on behalf of the CEO and management team
- Travel, catering and meeting arrangements
- Coordinate Board and Committee business, logistics and meetings
- Secretarial support
- Governance matters support, AGM, Diplomats Day, elections, communications,
- HR support
You will need to be available immediately for this role, have references to date back the last 2 years, no notice period, and have the following skill set:
- Experience of working within a Health/Membership body is ideal
- PA/EA support at a similar board/committee level
- Stakeholder management experience
- Adaptable and a team player
If you have the skills and experience required for this vacancy please send a copy of your CV in ASAP!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
Contact: Natalie Lewin
Telephone Number: 020 7419 8900
Date Added: 03/09/2018