We are looking to build upon our success by appointing a Billing Analyst to work in our London based team. This position will be pivotal to our success – we have ambitious growth plans. You will have the opportunity to really shine and develop with the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
The role will involve working as part of the Billing team, reporting to the Group Billing Manager.
Key roles and responsibilities include the following:
- To work as part of the billing team responsible for the generation of all invoicing across the 6DG group, ensuring delivery of timely and accurate billing within agreed SLA’s.
- Maintain and update all customer information across multiple internal systems.
- Ensure accuracy of billing data.
- Monitor and maintain the billing case queue on a daily basis ensuring all queries are dealt with efficiently (both customer queries and internal requests).
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with both clients and other departments across the business, in order to ensure that we can deliver a brilliant client experience.
- Assist with the monthly bill runs.
- Identify, investigate, analyse and resolve billing errors.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to resolve customer billing queries & disputes.
- Assist with the collection of all monthly billing data from both external and internal sources to load into the billing system.
- Bespoke reporting and post-billing tasks to be carried out as required.
- Support the billing team in their continual drive to improve and enhance all processes and procedures to improve accuracy of billing, and to deliver change within the business.
- Assist with the integration of all acquisitions into 6DG’s core BAU processes.
Ad hoc duties to ensure the smooth running of the Billing team as and when required.
- Excellent analytical, organisational & communication skills.
- Understanding of Billing logic and experience working within a billing role.
- Self-starter able to work unsupervised and deliver to deadlines.
- Experience working within a fast-moving and continuously changing environment, with the ability to consistently deliver.
- Desired working knowledge of relevant billing and CRM related software applications (including Affinity, Service Now, Microsoft Dynamics)
- Broad understanding of product portfolio including Telecoms (WLR, switch-based voice usage mediation and rating), Cloud, Colocation, Datacentre, Managed Services.
- Broad understanding of Finance and Credit Control functions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Intermediate Excel skills essential. SQL skills desirable.