We are currently recruiting for a Barista/Trainer to join our vibrant, successful and passionate team.
To make your life working in hospitality easier, we are proud to offer permanent roles, working straight shifts, 5 days out of 7. No split shifts to worry about!
Based at our Ham Yard Hotel, this role gives you the opportunity to learn and develop, with the potential to progress within the company. If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
This will be a split role, working 3 days a week as a Barista and 2 days a week delivering coffee trainings across our 8 London Hotels as a Coffee Trainer.
Why join Firmdale Hotels?
We are delighted to have been recognised by the hospitality industry for some of the great work our teams have done. To name a few of our recent awards and accolades;
- Firmdale Hotels - “Winner of the Best Employer Award at The Cateys 2017 and Number One in The Caterer Best Places to Work in Hospitality”
- HR Team of the Year at the Hotel Cateys 2017
- Restaurant Team of the Year, Ham Yard Hotel at the Hotel Cateys 2017
- Best Chef Development Strategy Award at the Springboard Awards 2017
- Firmdale Hotels – “Excellence in Employee Engagement”, HR in Hospitality 2016
- Firmdale Hotels – “Candidate Experience Award”, Caterer.com People Awards 2016
- Ham Yard Hotel – “Best Afternoon Tea Award”, Harden’s 2016
- Sarah Williams – “Food and Beverage Manager of the Year”, Hotel Cateys 2015
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team, click here
What are the Firmdale employee benefits?
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing one day per years’ service
- Companywide and departmental incentives
- Firmdale Experience and Long Service vouchers (Afternoon tea, dinner for two, Film Club and an overnight stay)
- Award winning training opportunities (WSET, supplier visits, Masterclasses to name a few)
What makes Firmdale such a special place to work?
- Quarterly Champagne receptions and annual employee recognition awards
- Employee led committees allow you to have your say, generate ideas and make a difference
- Social events and team activities (bowling, quiz nights, netball teams and more)
- Wait, there’s more! Refer a friend bonus, volunteering and regular Manager catch-ups
Hours required for the role of Barista/Trainer:
As a Barista/Trainer you will work 45 hours per week on a flexible rota, where some weekends will be required.
To apply for the role of Barista/Trainer:
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.
Due to the large number of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. Your CV will be considered over the next 5 working days. If you do not hear from us by this time, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.